Thursday, June 14, 2012

100 visits!!

My first 100 visits yeeii I'm so happy!! Thank you so much for your support, i know i've been a terrible blogger, FINALS! urg they've been stealing my time and my money, all nighters for 2 weeks I'm over it! As a reward for all the time lost im working on several DIY's, beautiful easy diy's. But first things first, a few weeks ago was my cousins law school graduation, and we offered our house for the party, and i did the dessert table, at the last minute i figured stuff out to decorate the table. I did my five minute tissue pom poms.

                    

 A few years ago, i learned how to do this easy tissue pom poms for a bachlorette party with an alice in wonderland theme, i did over 20.

                   

I got the instructions from martha stewart: http://www.marthastewart.com/how-to/tissue-paper-pom-poms-how-to#slide_0
                                        
They are super easy to make and they look beautiful even for room decoration.

 Thanks for your patience!!

 xo Aly M. PS. expect more posts tomorrow or this weekend. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment