Friday, March 23, 2012

LA baby

I just got back from LA and i'am EXHAUSTED! my feet are killing me we walked overall a total of like 20 blocks it was totally worth it, def not like last year, Last year I came back home packed with samples and free magazines this year total twist it was the first day of west-week some showrooms weren't even ready it was really sad but I got to see a whole bunch of LA that i've never seen before so it was a new experience. I hate how people at showrooms treat students so badly, why? We are definitely the new generation of designers we are the future and one day they are going to be working for us, so why not start treating us the right way? Any ways as there is people who treated us badly, there are still some nice people around. Here are some of the pics I took, not all of them cause I took over 200!!!!
Acabo de regresar de Los Ángeles y estoy AGOTADA! mis pies me están matando caminamos en general un aproximado de 20 cuadras, valio totalmente la pena, definitivamente no fue como el año pasado, El año pasado volví a casa llena de muestras y revistas este año giro total que fue el primer día westweek algunas salas de exhibición ni siquiera estaban preparados era muy triste pero alcance a ver a un montón de LA que he nunca antes habia visto por lo que fue una experiencia nueva. No me gusta cómo la gente en salas de exhibición tratan a los estudiantes tan mal, ¿por qué? Definitivamente somos una nueva generación de diseñadores que son el futuro y un día van a estar trabajando para nosotros, ¿por qué no empezar a tratar con nosotros de la manera correcta? De cualquier forma, ya que es la gente que nos trató mal, todavía hay algunas buenas personas alrededor. Estas son algunas de las fotos que tomé, no todos de ellos porque me tomó más de 200!!/i> XO Aly M.

No comments:

Post a Comment